Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More snapshots of summer......

Annalise made the decision to donate her hair again (2nd time) to Locks for Love...
total cut was 7 inches...thanks Auntie Larissa!


and.....do you know someone who has a 'shaped bracelet'?? A SILLY BAND ???
The latest craze!


The first parade Annalise was in for Next Step Dance.
These are their Jazz costumes....

Jack turned 1.....already! And still as sassy as ever!

at the fair....high in the sky! No Fear!!

My girl & me enjoying some sparklers!!

& nothing like enjoying sparklers with an attitude ;)

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Such cute pics, Wendy. Annalise is growing up so beautifully, and looks like she's having a great time!

Morgan said...

love the photos! :) I have some of those silly bands...my cousin gave me some. I had no idea what they were and I thought they were so cute so she got me some. The sparkler pic is super cute.