Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where did January 2009 go???

WOW, already February!
Time for my favorite holiday....Valentine's Day!!

I *LOVE* the color pink, and of course hearts....
the fact that I love so many people in my life,
and how fun to have a special day to celebrate that?

Cleaning off my desk, and came across this little
{LOVE letter} from Annalise.....last year. My how
her handwriting has changed in one year.....
Things like this little note is something I will cherish
forever......and of course the memories that go with it!
Have a great start to your February! <3

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So sweet. You have to put that her scrapbook!

~kellyann~ said...

I agree- that is something to cherish forever!

Beth said...

Ahhhh...I remember those notes! I still have all mine from my girls.

Deanna said...

Very cute...
I love finding stuff like this!!!