Friday, February 6, 2009

Where have I been???

Sitting on the floor, digging deep into the stash, sorting and organizing!!


Oh YES! Some of my favorite things to do....I somehow let my purchases over the summer stack up, and stack up and....again....stack up. So Wednesday I started my project......here is what it looked like in the middle of the sorting...


Things are looking much better, and I plan to have the new and improved scrap area posted next week! I have already weeded out 4 inches of purge paper!!


I think I have also found the new color we are painting the office.....when that is finalized, I will share that as well....I think I better leave you all with a little eye candy so you know there was some good in getting this all sorted out! :)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Sounds just like you....HAVE FUN!!

I have a WHOOOOOOLE house that needs to be purged and organized....when can you start :)!!!

~Dee

Wendy Lee said...

I will be right there D! ROTFLMAO :)

Stephanie said...

cutest layout! I designed that box kit! Love what you did with it! :)
scooter girl.
cute title.