Thursday, May 14, 2009

and she READS....

This is the most exciting part of Kindergarten for me......the fact that my little girl can now pick up a book and read it to me......she loves to read....and has been for a while. She is enjoying the Dick & Jane chapter book so much that we read it every night. I love this part of her life, watching her grow, her love for learning....all of it. It just takes my breath away to look at her and see her becoming this amazing little person.....and she's mine :)

Love her!

4 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

How Awesome! I can not wait for those days! But I agree - watching them learn & grow - is an awesome thing to watch! I love being a mommy!

Stephanie said...

These photos are awesome, so still and tell such a cool story. I cant wait to see them documented in a scrapbook page.

jessicaj said...

I remember when Gracie started to read. Doesn't it just melt your heart. In no time she will be reading every sign along the road! Such precious moments. I'm glad you photgraphed them!

Katherine said...

Seems like she is lucky to have a mommy like you. Thanks for sharing this story. I think I'll share a story with my peep.