Friday, May 1, 2009

National Scrapbook Day!

Happy National Scrapbook Day
my scrappy friends!!
Who will I be spending this day with?
ummm....yeah, her.....my bestest friend....
Allyson!!!
{memories of the first day we met *officially*
......showing up to go to a scrapbook convention
........wearing the same outfit
.....both *heart* Becky Higgins (scrapbooking goddess)
.....and we just hit it off and have been friends ever since!!}



So......enjoy the day ladies, may you all create many
wonderful memories of your life and the ones you love!
I know I plan to! And I plan to create a few good
memories also!

me @ the 2peas crop in Feb *09

3 comments:

Wendy Lee said...

exhausted.....had a fabulous day with my girlfriends....sister.....and all the ladies at the event!

Off to bed....night night!
XO~Wendy

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I want to hear more about it! Spending time with friends is a great way to spend NSD!

Allyson said...

You are too sweet . . . . I had alot of fun and got lots done!!! you are always an inspiration to me - love you!!!

Go Dogs Go
~me