Monday, May 11, 2009

Two for Two-sday!

This Tuesday is dedicated to some fun we had on Mother's Day!
Below is my reason for waking up every morning......
the princess of my day....
the one who calls me Mommy......
and gives me those unlimited kisses and hugs
on a regular basis......
my sweet little Annalise!


Ahhhhh......and we can be silly too!

And a bit of a poser.....

And of course what would a day with my brother
be without him picking on me.....
(and OMG, could my mouth get any bigger??)

& 2 sister in laws.......
(to Larissa)
Deanna, Larissa & me!


& let us not forget how the DS's took over
part of the afternoon......
with being able to play against each other....
I mean, how cool is that!!!
Lizzie & Lance playing Mario Cart

Gabbie & Annalise

And some tech savvy boys checking out
their gadgets in the kitchen!
Uncle Ray & Alex
Lots of 2's......for my Two-sday!


2 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

What great pictures! You & Annalise look so much alike! Beautiful!

luanne said...

Looks like a lot of fun.
Thanks for sharing
Luanne